- I thought of him much.
c. respect for
- He checks his car every day.
- The light keeps turning on and off.
d. going out
- We arrived at a place with stream.
c. small house
d. small river
- She has a lot of time to study.
- We have two or more different types.
d. lot of
- Jane is _____ member of all.
a. the more clever
b. better clever
c. the most clever
- She is as tall as her sister.
a. the same
b. different from
d. similar to
- He _____ buy it if he had money.
c. would be
d. would have
- You can never go there yourself, ___________
a. can’t you?
b. can you?
c. are you?
d. don’t you?
- They _____ him since 1971.
a. have gone
b. has gone
c. haven’t seen
d. had been
- He paid $ 0.75 for haircut, $ 0.25 for coffee
Which item is more expensive?
- Mary bought some magazines ________.
b. to reading
d. to read
- It _______ make any difference to me.
- He sent a letter to _________.
- He came to class after it started. He was________.
- Compass always points ______.
- He seldom goes to the movies.
c. not often
d. not always
- The machine isn’t running well, so its condition is _________ .
- This jacket has a good lining.
d. inner surface
121-C 122-B 123-A 124-D 125-A 126-C 127-C 128-D 129-A 130-B
131-C 132-B 133-D 134-D 135-A 136-D 137-C 138-C 139-D 140-D