- One of the men _ to the office.
a. are going
d. is going
- All of the pies _ sold.
- Either of the answers __ correct.
d. will have
- Some of the children __ blind.
- Most of the money ______ missing.
d. have been
- Bill and Joe ______ good friends.
c. is being
- John, together with his brother, __ coming.
- She or Mr.Brown ________ the person you need.
c. has been
- Every boy and every girl ______ very fast.
d. have run
- Our furniture ________ getting old.
a. a. will
- The number of the men _______ increasing.
c. have been
d. has being
- The car you have ______ the same as this tin.
d. on hand
- What is the difference ______ you and I .
- Henry knows _____ anyone else.
a. more than
b. much of
c. most of
- Mary lost my hat. Whose hat is that?
a. Mary is
- The train should arrive at 6 o’clock. But it will delay two hours. When will it arrive?
a. 6 o’clock
b. 8 o’clock
c. 2 o’clock
d. 4 o’clock
- He will retain his serial number.
- He walks a lot in his job. What does he need?
a. a good car
b. a pair of good shoes
c. great help
d. a good umbrella
- Everybody _______ how to drive.
a. knows in the family
b. in the family knows
c. know in the family
d. in the family know
- His voice irritated. John during the exam.
- His progress in English was consistent.
- It was sprinkling outside last night.
c. being to rain
d. thunder shower
1001-D 1002-A 1003-B 1004-A 1005-B 1006-D 1007-B 1008-D 1009-A 1010-C 1011-A 1012-B 1013-B 1014-A 1015-D 1016-B 1017-A 1018-B 1019-B 1020-A 1021-C 1022-C