- The coolant alternately from changes a liquid to a gas.
b. by turns
- They are waiting for the wind to let up.
a. stop blowing
b. start blowing
c. changed direction
d. blow harder
- That changes some substances to a vapor.
a. gaseous form
b. liquid form
c. a watery substance
d. slick form
- A compressor is a__________.
- When a liquid evaporates, it picks up heat.
- Let’s hang around and see what happens..
- A gas is _____ substance.
a. an oderless
b. a liquid
c. an air-like
d. a watery
- A light rising from a fire is a __.
- The tongue is a sense organ for __.
- Is it possible __ in the dark?
a. to seeing
c. to see
d. seeing to
- Rubber is important _ it has so many uses.
- Keep in mind that you’ll be here at 6.
- He left __ saying a word.
- I go to class _______ going to the lab.
c. with in
- Many years ago, a sailor standing in the board of a ship would shout,
a. used to
c. was going to
d. be used to
- A fire wouldn’t burn _____ oxygen ?
d. in place of
- His constant companion was on ox, Babe
- _______ mathematics or physics easy to understand ?
- My shoes are made _______ pure leather.
- That material can not be bent. It is ______ .
961-B 962-A 963-A 964-A 965-A 966-B 967-C 968-D 969-A 970-C
971-C 972-B 973-B 974-D 975-A 976-B 977-C 978-A 979-D 980-A