- My clothes wore out fast
a. became saturated with
b. became wet
c. became old
d. became painted
- I would rather have coffee than tea.
a. prefer to have
b. had better drink
c. likes to drink
d. don’t want to drink
- I am really tired of riding the bus
a. tired from
b. became of
c. sick of
- Mary put on some weight recently.
d. had put
- They stopped studying German
a. gave away
b. gave off
c. gave out
d. gave up
- He got used to hearing English.
a. became accustomed to
b. was used to
c. be accustomed to
d. got unfamiliar to
- He passed out and was taken to the hospital.
d. passed away
- I have quite a few friends in the U.S.
a. only a few
- We have to cut down on our expences.
- They sometimes come and see us.
- She gets on the bus at Paris.
d. get in
- She gets off the bus at Londra.
d. get in
- He’ll come back tomorrow.
- A furnace is used to produce _
- Ingredients are the things a mixture is made __
- To reduce friction , we use _
- Lubricants are __ substances.
- Cement is used to __ things together.
- This one adheres to another easily.
- Graphite is a soft form of _____.
921-C 922-A 923-C 924-B 925-D 926-A 927-B 928-C 929-A 930-D
931-A 932-C 933-D 934-B 935-B 936-C 937-A 938-C 939-D 940-B