- Even if the rain stops in time, it will be _ for the picnic.
a. too dry
b. too muddy
c. too dried
d. too mud
- Why did you buy that dress if it __ fit you?
- Mary can’t go to the movies unless she takes her little brother______.
- My sister enjoys _ the piano.
a. to play
d. to playing
- It’s Dan’s turn _____coffee.
a. at ordering
b. in ordering
c. in order
d. to order
- I am ____ . I don’t think I will ever finish this job.
- Mr. Taylor called to say she has a flat tire and won’t be here __ 9.30 or
d. up to
- If I __ you were coming, I’d have saved you a piece of cake.
a. had known
- His _____ of the problem cleared up many of my doubts.
- The __ on Cyprus is rapidly getting out of hand.
- What do you plan to do after _?
- In your __, which man is best qualified to be president?
- The new restaurant is being built on Jackson street. Isn’t that a good______?
- Have you ______ my uniform to the cleaner’s yet?
- I __ you a bouquet of flowers from my garden.
- Yesterday I ___ a kilo of oranges from the man who came to the door.
- The meeting was for 8:30, but I _ early to make sure the building was
- Have you _____ my suggestion any consideration.
- __________he crept in the door of the haunted house.
- I knew she had studied hard, she gave all the correct answers____.
821-B 822-A 823-D 824-C 825-D 826-B 827-A 828-A 829-C 830-C
831-A 832-D 833-D 834-B 835-B 836-C 837-D 838-A 839-C 840-B