- The sea was very calm yesterday.
- The poor children pestered the travellers for money.
- ” Z ” is the last letter in the alphabet.
- I must get the radio fixed.
- Don’t yell at me like that !
- It was the costly war in our history.
- He boasted of the big fish he caught.
- My bags were examined when I entered the country.
- She isn’t here. She _______ to must her uncle at the airport.
a. will go
c. has gone
d. had gone
- _________ you like to go on a picnic with me?
- ________ as the rain stops, you can go outside to play.
d. as soon
- _______ exams is part of a teachers job.
d. having given
- Do you all have ____books?
- The captain said he wanted four __ for a patrol behind enemy lines.
- We watched the three little kittens playing _______ the grass.
- There _____ salesmen at the door all day long, they drove me crazy.
a. have been
b. has been
c. will be
- Have you ever __ a large truck?
- Have you __ the play so far?
- During World War II metal was very ____ So we saved all our tin cans.
- Will you let me know when this bus gets to Oxford street. I want to __
a. get on
b. get of
c. get up
d. get off
801-A 802-B 803-B 804-D 805-C 806-A 807-D 808-A 809-C 810-A
811-B 812-C 813-B 814-A 815-D 816-A 817-C 818-D 819-D 820-D