- Were the students happy about __ a holiday
a. to get
b. got have
c. to have got
- The automobile is a __ form of transportations.
- The Indian women _____________small fields.
a. are cultivated
- The police recovered the ______ jewellery yesterday.
- Most newspapers are _____ to the home
d. been delivered
- The heads of the federal departments ______by the president .
a. are sent
b. are been assigned
c. are named
d. are called
- ________ do you speak and write English ?
a. How quick
b. How good
c. How well
d. How slow
- English is _______ in the schools of almost every nation.
d. been taught
- It can be altered into liquid.
- Don’t argue with the policeman
- These shirts are very stylish.
- His first attempt was unsuccessful.
- Is it possible to see the trail on the scopes ?
- We always celebrate these holly days.
- I estimate that it is about 200 km.
a. rough guess
d. am afraid
- The jury announced that he was guiltless.
a. probable criminal
- He has recovered from his bad cold.
- The people ran from the enemy in terror.
- There were errors an both sides.
- John explained how to use the telephone.
781-D 782-C 783-C 784-D 785-A 786-C 787-C 788-B 789-B 790-A
791-D 792-C 793-D 794-B 795-A 796-C 797-B 798-D 799-D 800-C