- This part is broken. You should ________.
a. paint it
b. replace it
c. mount it
d. remount it
- Visibility is poor because of ________.
a. heavy fog
b. heavy rain
c. many clouds
- What is a drizzle?
a. an ailment
b. a light rain
c. a headache
d. a kind of food
- Headlines are printed in __ .
a. color type
b. black and white
c. beatiful colors
d. large type
- He cleaned the picnic area by picking up the ______.
- Their first goal was to win the game.
a. make a score
- What is a digest?
a. condensed forms of article
b. articles for readers
c. most remarkbe articles
d. article which has local news
- “Sometimes” is equilavant for “Occasionally”
a. not different for
b. equality to
c. similarty for
d. almost the same as
- He was sick, but he has a good appetite now.
a. He is sick now
b. He is not eating now
c. His eating is all right now
d. He is eager to take medicine now
- We’ve traveled in thunderstorms many times.
a. in rough air
b. an bumpy raods
c. slippery and rainy
d. on an old airplane
- Children are usually interested _ American Indians
- John’s car has a loose wheel________the right side.
- Mr.Jones knows ___________that word means.
- Indians used bows and arrows________kill bears.
- Blood is ________by the heart.
- Are you all set _____ the exam ?
- Everybody was all set _________ .
d. to going
- I believe you have confused that word ________ another one.
- Richard and I don’t eat lunch at the snack bar _______ .
a. some more
c. any more
- The usher ________ James to his seat.
761-B 762-A 763-B 764-D 765-C 766-C 767-A 768-D 769-C 770-A
771-A 772-B 773-D 774-C 775-C 776-B 777-A 778-B 779-C 780-D