- Their mission was to blow up the building.
b. not to catch
- I don’t want to interrupt you.
a. cut off
c. cut out
d. cut in on
- The sailors abandoned the burning ship.
- Nylon differs from silk as to origin and cost
a. to be like
b. to be similar
c. to be unlike
d. to be same
- He said “Hold the phone, please,”
a. hang up
b. answer it
c. don’t hang up
d. catch it
- New York and Boston are port cities.
a. important cities
b. harbor cities
c. capital cities
d. large cities
- I can pass this car before the oncoming car gets-here.
- I don’t believe in supersititions.
b. super things
c. good saying
d. bad beliefs
- Mary and I do away with the old books.
a. threw away
- John is a ________ student than Mary.
- I saw John last night.
a. tomorrow night
b. the night before yesterday
d. the other night
- Which number is between 15 and 20.
- In what season does snow fall?
- What is the solid form of water?
- Alice went to the movies two hours before 13.00. When did she go to the movies?
a. 09.00 hours
b. 11.00 hours
c. 13.00 hours
d. 15.00 hours
- Bad weather hold up the flight.
- There are many high buildings here.
- I’ll be back at ten o’clock.
a. in back of
- Hotel prices are very expensive here.
- Sue was sitting next to Mary in class.
d. in back of
61-C 62-D 63-B 64-C 65-C 66-B 67-C 68-D 69-B 70-C
71-C 72-C 73-D 74-A 75-B 76-C 77-D 78-B 79-C 80-A