- She was in the room by ________
- A man with children is a ______ .
- Parents are ________ than their children.
a. mine young
c. more younger
- Mary has only ________ uniform.
d. a few
- Mary met a ________ gentleman.
- I counted fifty __ in the room.
- Student pilots are usually very __ to fly.
- He is __ aircraft maintenance.
a. in change of
b. in charge of
c. in place of
d. in group of
- Discipline is _______ in military life
- In what direction do the ________ winds blow.
- I thought It was a very uninteresting and _____ film I saw last night.
- He is ______ to be careless with his new car.
- He is not relaxed at the wheel.
- I can’t feel anything. My fingers are _____ with cold.
- It is dangerous to ________ the speed limit in a city.
- The pilot has to ________ his instrument for flying.
b. rely to
c. rely on
- A scientific theory is _______ on facts.
- The wind ______ is 30 m.p.h.
- The back part of the shoe is the ________ .
- One $10 bill and ten $ 1 bills are of ________ buying value.
681-C 682-B 683-D 684-C 685-D 686-A 687-C 688-B 689-D 690-D
691-C 692-C 693-B 694-B 695-D 696-C 697-D 698-A 699-B 700-C