- Can I count on you? Yes I am ________ .
- There was a sharp and knife wind. The weather was________.
- Every body ____________ money to new organization.
a. has contribute
b. have contributed
c. has contributed
d. has contributance
- There was a lot of water in the air. The weather has _____ in it.
- Jane contributes in sport activities.
a. she plays games
b. she watches games
c. she likes games
d. she helps games
- It is a secret between you and ______.
- The chairs are in back of the building.
b. in the
c. out of
d. next to
- He was always punctual at school.
c. on time
- Chin is a part of your _______ .
- I have attended class for a long time.
a. for an extended time
b. for a short while
c. for a while long
d. for instance
- He slammed on the brakes.
a. put on face
b. put the brakes down suddenly
c. slightly pushed
- A meter is a measure of __________ .
- We do ________ in books and newspapers.
a. to read
- An airplane may give a ______ to a number of persons.
- Some persons have a __ of things which are of no danger to them.
- If you let the wing of the airplane touch the side of the building you may___________.
b. do damage
c. did damage
- We must always show ________ to our parents.
- A city’s parks are ________ property.
- He goes to the library ________ he is in the city.
- “Wise” and “foolish” have _________ different meanings.
661-D 662-B 663-C 664-B 665-A 666-B 667-A 668-C 669-A 670-A
671-B 672-B 673-C 674-A 675-D 676-B 677-D 678-A 679-B 680-A