- When are you going to give up smoking.
b. put out
c. put off
- When he got home he ________ receive a cheek.
- They didn’t have ________ to do.
d. some one
- Propeller rotates on its axis.
d. comes around
- There were a number of students in lab.
b. a few
- It was equipped with furniture.
- I doubt he went to class.
a. am sure
b. am not certain
- He was sinking very slowly.
a. going down
b. going up
- He studied English ________ a language school.
- He took the flowers ________ the table.
- The machine was out of order.
a. running well
b. not running
- When did she give you a ring?
d.. call down
- John mailed me a package last month.
- the class will be over at 6 o’clock.
b. got through
- This hotel room is very convenient.
- Which subjects did you take up this year?
- It was a very narrow passage way.
d. not wide
- I sometimes go there by bus.
d. most of the time
- He was not guilty of the charge.
d. not paid
- You should carry on your studies.
c. take notes
641-D 642-D 643-A 644-A 645-C 646-D 647-B 648-A 649-B 650-D
651-B 652-C 653-A 654-C 655-D 656-B 657-D 658-B 659-A 660-A