- We’re told to work it out ourselves.
- What is a laboratory?
a. a learning center
b. a research room
c. a testing room
d. a medical building
- We thoroughly enjoyed the movie.
- We were already aboard the plane.
c. in or on
- What do you do when you depart?
d. go back
- He was told numerous times not to drive fast.
- You should take over while I’m on vacation.
a. assume control
b. catch up on
d. carry out
- I need some accurate information.
- The recorder had many defects.
a. things worked right
b. interesting things
c. dull things
d. things did not work right
- I didn’t know when it would be completed.
d. worked out
- He got through with part of the job.
- I want to examine the records.
a. look up
b. look up to
c. look in
d. look over
- The can of milk was leaking.
d. getting wet
- He needs to find the initial letter he wrote.
- The young boy floated.
c. didn’t sink
- He was to construct a bridge.
b. get across
- The commander rejected the first plan.
a. didn’t like
c. didn’t accept
- I am in training business. What do I do?
a. I teach
b. I travel
c. I repair
d. I coustruct
- Jack ________ at the airport.
c. will meet
d. will be met
- Do you know how much _______?
a. milk cost here
b. costs milk
c. milk costs
d. milk cost
601-B 602-B 603-C 604-C 605-B 606-D 607-A 608-D 609-D 610-B
611-C 612-D 613-C 614-B 615-C 616-C 617-C 618-A 619-D 620-C