- The students made up their minds to go to party.
- Occasionally Joe is going to the movies.
- John is irritated with his friends.
a. bothered (annoyed)
- They left out important words.
c. got use to
d. went on
- He dreads going to the dentist.
a. is willing to
b. isn’t afraid of
- You should report at headquarters at once.
d. at one time
- Today’s lecture is heard by everybody.
c. device of record
- He pointed the corner and said ” please sit there
a. He sit in the corner
b. He sit on the corner
c. He sit under the corner
d. He sit somewhere in the back
- He said instrument Panel is very important.
a. a place where you sit
b. a place where you hang
c. a board holding the Gauges
d. a vehicle you get on
- He bought a light-weight uniform
a. clothes for flying
b. clothes for swimming
c. clothes for training
d. clothes for summer
- He asked where he could find the weather news.
a. in the want ads section
b. in the weather report section
c. on the first page
d. on the editorial page
- Larry seems very antagonistic
- We had a thundershower last night.
a. a rain with snow
b. a rain with lightning
c. a snow with ice
d. a rain with sunlight..
- Synthetic fabrics are made from ______ .
c. artificial things
d. big plants
- In summer 98% saturated air means ______ .
b. clear, sunny day
- A thermometer is used to measure ______ .
- Competitive sports are ________ .
a. played with a team against another
b. played with everybody
c. played with children
d. played with a group
- Scales are used for ________ .
a. stealing objects
. b. weighing objects
c. treasury of objects
d. driving objects
- The man said turn off the faucet. He wanted us to _______ .
a. switch on
b. switch off
c. switch of
d. switch up
- The dentist drilled Haymoor’s tooth.
a. made a hole
b. put a medicine
c. gave him a shot
d. broke his teeth
41-D 42-A 43-A 44-A 45-C 46-C 47-B 48-A 49-C 50-D
51-B 52-A 53-B 54-C 55-D 56-B 57-A 58-B 59-B 60-A