- He felt that there must be a difference.
- He put some money in the bank.
- I took the necessary things with me.
- He obeyed all the orders he was given .
d. wrote down
- He was on a sick call this morning.
a. He was present
b. He was in class
c. He was ill.
d. He wasn’t ill.
- Brass is a compound metal.
d. a mixture of two
- When seven is subtracted from ten, the result is __
- If you work 8 hours a day it makes _ hours for a week.
- You can avoid allisions ___________.
a. we took any actions
b. took any actions
c. by taking many actions
d. to take many actions
- He can’t find the money If you _______.
a. hid the money
b. hided the money
c. hide the money
d. to hide the money
- I would give you a letter If I __________.
a. receive it
b. received it
c. had received it
d. had had received it
- I will ________ by your house tomorrow at this time.
a. be driving
- When you multiply 5 (by) 3 , it’s _________
- They went home after the game ended.
- Jane looks like her mother.
b. cares for
c. looks after
- They came back home hastily.
- While we were going to town, we ran out of gas.
a. had no gasoline
b. met at the gas station
c. a lot of gasoline
d. some exhausts
- He is not familiar ________ that new word.
- Scales are used for ________ .
a. to weigh objects
b. weight objects
c. much weight
d. weighing objects
- Mary___________when I saw her.
b. was studying
c. is studying
d. has been studying
501-A 502-A 503-D 504-C 505-C 506-D 507-C 508-C 509-C 510-C
511-B 512-A 513-C 514-B 515-D 516-A 517-A 518-B 519-B 520-B