- The damage is so _ that you hardly notice it.
d. in vain
- They don’t know how to read or write. They are __ .
a. little educated
- There is a relation between nutrition and __
- It was __ dull speech that I fell asleep.
c. such a
- He would be thinking of home İf he _ .
c. had been
d. is being
- We watched the bus _ away.
- When his father died he _ the businness.
a. put out
b. give up
c. put in
d. give out
- The aircraft _ on the flight line
a. is being flied
b. looks like
- I would rather go downtown __ here.
a. to stay
b. than stay
c. to staying
d. that staying
- _____ about you, before I heard of the accident you had.
a. I have been thinking
b. I will have been thinking
c. I have already thought
d. I had been thinking
- I haven’t seen him since __.
c. five days
d. two days ago
- He is a capable driver in the family
- If you have a question lift your hand.
- The ship discharged her load yesterday
- He certainly did his job well.
a. by means of sure
b. by no means
d. without any doubt
- He helped him some money for present.
- The company hired him .
a. He doesn’t work with the company
b. He is employed by the company
c. He works for the goverment
d. he is used to working
- I ran into a letter while cleaning the drawers.
a. I found it unexpectedly
b. It was torn
c. I cleaned the letter.
d. It turned down
481-B 482-B 483-A 484-B 485-A 486-B 487-A 488-B 489-A 490-C
491-B 492-D 493-A 494-A 495-A 496-B 497-A