- We depend on rubber for its so many uses.
a. count on
- Did the mechanic find out the trouble
- You need poor copper to do that.
- Babies need pure milk to grow.
- No matter how difficult situation becomes I will stand by you.
c. wait for
d. listen to
- Air takes up space in the atmosphere.
- It is the yellow big building next to the bank.
- He wants to give up smoking.
c. take up
d. think trough
- Why don’t you cut down on expenses
a. cut in to pieces
- The judge fined him 15 dollars for speeding
b. for gave
- He must make up for the damage he could
b. catch up on
- I don’t know how to deal with a situation like this.
a. count on
- The electrical system furnishes the electric.
- He struggled against adverse circumstance
- You should go over some of the points.
- My watch is fast. It gains 7 minutes everday.
- Don’t release the lever yet.
a. let out
- Can you keep up the home now you have best your job.
d. go over
- The Red Cross sent relief to the flood victims.
d. A worry and excuse
- __ problems have solutions.
a. No all
b. Not many
c. Not all
d. No many
461-A 462-C 463-A 464-B 465-B 466-B 467-C 468-A 469-D 470-C
471-D 472-B 473-B 474-B 475-A 476-D 477-A 478-C 479-A 480-C