- It was snowing badly ?
a. with dirt
- What happens to the water at 32 F ?
a. it freezes
b. it boils
c. it is heated
d. nothing remarkable
- Who takes care when you have a trouble with your car ?
d. repair shop
- He is interested __ photography.
- He was bored _ studying English.
- Neither father nor Mary smokes.
a. She doesn’t smoke
b. He doesn’t smoke
c. They don’t smoke
d. They smoke
- Both Mary and Sue speak Spanish.
a. They don’t speak Spanish
b. They speak Spanish
c. She doesn’t speak Spanish
d. She speaks Spanish and English.
- Both Mary and Sue drink coffee. Who drinks coffee?
a. Mary or Sue
b. Mary in Sue
c. Sue with Mary
d. Mary and Sue
- Neither father _ mother sleeps.
- Neither Ira nor I __
d. weren’t smoking
- Both you and I __
d. was smoking
- The airplanes fly ____one continent ______ another less than 24 hours.
a. to – and from
b. from – to
c. over – in
d. to – over
- The bank is near the Post Office
a. close to
b. next to
c. closed to
- There were many things behind the house.
a. on the side of
b. in the front of
c. in the back of
d. on opposite of
- He was used to ______ coffee.
- Using the electricity makes people have more _ .
b. leisure time
- The police officer said “Pull over your car”.
b. decrease your speed
c. slow down
d. have another car pulled
- There was a minute particle in it.
a. a hand
c. 60 seconds
- Flammable liquids must be kept in __ containers.
- They must be kept in safe places.
401-B 402-A 403-B 404-C 405-B 406-C 407-B 408-D 409-A 410-A
411-B 412-B 413-A 414-C 415-D 416-B 417-A 418-D 419-C 420-B