- This patch outlines my job in the Army.
- We ran ot of gas while driving to town.
- Durable things last longer.
d. easily broken
- They did many feats in their field.
- I took it for granted that he was gone.
- He got a new vocation in that field.
- It’s relevant with the other people.
- What holds you up ?
- Did you do away with these stuffy things ?
- The ship is discharging
b. changing direction
- Where did you come across that expression ?
- We shouldn’t believe in superstitions.
c. bad beliefs
d. super things
- When did you hit the sack last night?
a. go to bed
- He is addicted to smoking.
a. likes very much
b. habitually accustomed to
c. hates to do it
d. not accustomed to
- He makes up these kind of stories.
- He went to the bank to __ some money.
- The Lt. was put on red carpet by the commander.
a. bought a rug
- The thermostat is used to regulate the temperature in the class.
- What regulates the temperature ?
- __________ liquids must be kept carefully.
361-C 362-A 363-C 364-C 365-B 366-C 367-D 368-B 369-A 370-A
371-D 372-C 373-A 374-B 375-B 376-B 377-B 378-A 379-A 380-B