- Mary is a timid girl.
a. easily taken
b. easily frightened
d. hard to get
- I don’t care for hill billy music.
c. take after
d. listen to
- You may find more data in school.
c. girls to date
d. something to study
- There is a lot of barren land in Turkey.
a. fertile (verimli)
c. not fertile
- There is a lot of arid land in Turkey.
- There was abundant food left at the party. (more than enought)
- Worn-out floor mats indicate high-miliage.
- Please , take your time.
a. arrange your time
b. plan your work
c. don’t hurry
d. hurry up
- You can acquire money by working.
- I got my ticket confirmed last night.
- Weatherman predicts rain today.
- They have something fragile in that box.
c. easily broken
- Her father was well-off before death.
- In comparison__________many countries. Turkey is fairly rich.
- We have a stationary site there
- Many people have numerous children.
c. a lot of
- They tear down old buildings to restore
- They calculated how many are coming.
- The walls of the castle collapsed
b. caved in
- The walls of the house hold it up.
d. put off
281-B 282-B 283-A 284-C 285-B 286-A 287-D 288-C 289-B 290-A
291-B 292-C 293-B 294-B 295-B 296-C 297-A 298-B 299-B 300-C