- There are few mountain peaks in texas.
a. three of them
c. not much
d. not many
- Uniforms are mandatory in class.
d. depends on you.
- He will _____________a speech.
- Are you going to pass on the exam?
a. yes, I thinks so
b. yes, I imagine so
c. yes, he is going
d. yes I believes so.
- I ‘ m not a pilot.__________ am I.
- They go to movies off and on.
- This watch needs ____________.
a. to fix
d. be fixed
- __________ case of fire, pull the knob.
- The slacks are on sale.
a. for sale
b. four sail
c. at a reduced price
- When did you turn in last night?
a. go to bed
b. came back
c. be on time
- It is good to make reservation in advance.
a. on time
b. at the station
- There are many huge buildings here.
b. very large
- He accepted the present____________ pleasure
- There are many rigid traffic rules.
- The car stalled on the highway.
b. turned over
c. slowed down
- He managed to start the car.
- Neither he ______________his parents are coming.
- Would you mind _____________ the door?
a. to open
- I arrive _________ the station at 6 o’clock.
- I usually go by bus.
a. off and on
d. most of the time
221-D 222-B 223-A 224-B 225-A 226-B 227-C 228-B 229-C 230-A
231-D 232-B 233-D 234-C 235-A 236-B 237-A 238-B 239-C 240-D