- She makes the every morning.
- He will take a new job .
a. in a different city.
b. for a few money
c. for take more money
d. get more pay
- Doctors must be ready to go out .
a. with their cars
b. on a call
c. on a sunny day
d. on bad weather conditions
- He should do it right away
- He has of time to do it
c. a lot
- What is the between you and me?
- He drives more carefully than we __________.
- She knows more than_________________.
d. anyone else
- This situation is going to get ___________.
d. at once
- There are many mountain peaks in west.
- Traffic is a problem __________ city life.
- I had him ___________ my letter.
- She __________ she’ll buy it soon.
- The bird flew ___________ the trees.
- His mother told him _________ early. (tell s/o to do s/t)
a. come back
b. to come back
c. coming back
d. came back
- They sat close___________ in the clasroom
b. next to
- _____________ I own is my (property)
- All these____________ made him very tired.
- They are all voting for me.
a. against me
b. not against me
c. supporting me
d. possessing me
- I am_____________ such heavy traffic.
a. used to
b. using to
c. use to
d. using in
201-B 202-A 203-B 204-A 205-C 206-B 207-B 208-D 209-A 210-A
211-B 212-D 213-B 214-B 215-B 216-C 217-C 218-A 219-B 220-